Gary L. Parnell - Snow College faculty member 1978 - 2009
- Where are you currently employed? I am currently employed by Utah State University as Clinical Associate Professor of Education and Director of the Ephraim Education Center.
- What are your hobbies? My interests and hobbies include gardening, Dexter cattle, international travel, historical preservation, and grandchildren.
- How did Snow College contribute to your accomplishments? Snow College provided me with a very rewarding 30 year career as well as the friendship of many distinguished colleagues and talented students. All of my six children began their higher education at Snow College and my wife, Katie, was able to teach part-time in the Biology Department.
- What is your most memorable moment at Snow College? One of my most memorable moments was running the St. George Marathon with President Steven Bennion in 1986.
- What additional information would you like for other alumni to know about you? I currently serve as the Snow College Emeriti Association President and as a member of the Snow College Alumni Association Board. I have taught in Africa, South America, Europe, on a ship in the Persian Gulf, and in California. There is no place on earth where I have found more satisfaction and inspiration than I did during my years at Snow College.
If you would like to be highlighted, or know someone who would, please contact the Advancement Office by phone: 435-283-7060 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.