Greg Young- 1994 Alum
1. Where are you currently employed? I am employed with the LDS Church as their Employment Coordinator for 9 transient/homeless offices throughout the United States. I absolutely love working with the homeless, transient, refugee and ex-felon populations.
2. What are your hobbies? Running/Marathons, painting, performing and singing, community service, spending quality time with my wife Kriss and our seven children.
3. How did Snow College contribute to your accomplishments? Snow College gave me the education, friendships and determination necessary to help me know what I was capable of in life. I have made some lifelong friends and professional associations because of my time at Snow College.
4. What is your most memorable moment at Snow College? Singing with the Ascension Choir and performing in the theatre. I miss the associations I had with all my thespian friends.
5. What additional information would you like for other alumni to know about you? My time at Snow College was some of the best years of my life and I am truly indebted to those great friends and professors that taught me so much.
If you would like to be highlighted, or know someone who would, please contact the Advancement Office by phone: 435-283-7060 or email: email@example.com.