Janell Brown- 1999 Alum
- Where are you currently employed? I am self employed,the founder/owner of One Sweet Slice in South Jordan, UT.
- What are your hobbies? Cake decorating, cupcakes and interior design.
- How did Snow College contribute to your accomplishments? Snow College is where I took my first art classes (pottery/drawing/painting). It was my first time building something into art. I think it gave me a basic knowledge of art which allowed me to develop my talents using sugar as a medium.
- What is your most memorable moment at Snow College? The football games!
- What additional information would you like alumni to know about you? I have been married for 10 years and have 4 children. Through my business I have been able to be on the national TV program Cupcake Wars on the Food Network and feature in multiple magazines.
If you would like to be highlighted, or know someone who would, please contact the Advancement Office by phone: 435-283-7060 or email: email@example.com.