Twila Miller Noble- 1975 Alum
- Where are you currently employed? I am currently living in Oceanside, California. I work at Mobil Doctor Medical Clinic where I am a Nurse Practitioner. I provide house calls to elderly and disabled persons who have difficulty leaving their homes
to seek routine and urgent medical care.
- What are your hobbies? Last year, after being divorced for 20 years, I married the love of my life, Steve Whiting, who is retired. We enjoy spending time outside whether it's near the beach, in the mountains or on the desert. We are looking forward to our vacation in June to the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument.
- How did Snow College contribute to your accomplishments? I learned how to study and how to really get involved in the world around me.
- What is your most memorable moment at Snow College? My most memorable moment would be the fun times I had playing mud football.
- What additional information would you like for other alumni to know about you? I now have two masters and the job of my dreams. I owe my accomplishments to the GREAT start I got at Snow College. I have a grown son, Aaron, who recently returned from a deployment to Iraq with the National Guard.
If you would like to be highlighted, or know someone who would, please contact the Advancement Office by phone: 435-283-7060 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.