Make The Most Out Of Your Education
Welcome to Snow College Concurrent Enrollment!
Registration for the Spring Semester 2014, will begin November 14, 2013. Please note the following:
- Students who are not already Snow College students must apply before they can enroll in Snow College classes.
There is a $30 application fee.
- All Utah colleges and universities which offer Concurrent Enrollment courses, including Snow College, charge a partial tuition of
$5 per credit hour for Concurrent Enrollment
courses. Tuition fees must be paid by the end of the third week of classes.
- After applying to Snow College and receiving a Badger ID Number, students will register
themselves online into Snow College Concurrent Enrollment courses.
- Apply to be a Snow College student
- After you have applied to be a Snow College student, and you have received your Badger ID Number,
register for classes available at your high school.
Registration opening date depends upon the number of earned (already graded) Snow College credits that you have.
|Registration Opening Date
||Earned Credit Hours
- CE ADD Form 11-12.pdf - use this to register into a class after classes have begun (Jan 6, 2014).
- CE DROP Form 10-12.pdf - use this if you need to withdraw from a class after you have registered for that class.
- Course Proposal - for use by teachers to propose a Concurrent Enrollment course.
For further questions please contact:
Snow College Concurrent Enrollment
150 East College Avenue