Welcome to Snow College Concurrent Enrollment!
Registration for the Spring Semester 2014, will begin November 14, 2013. Please note the following:
- Students who are not already Snow College students must apply before they can enroll in Snow College classes.
There is a $30 application fee.
- All Utah colleges and universities which offer Concurrent Enrollment courses, including Snow College, charge a partial tuition of
$5 per credit hour for Concurrent Enrollment
courses. Tuition fees must be paid by the end of the third week of classes.
- After applying to Snow College and receiving a Badger ID Number, students will register
themselves online into Snow College Concurrent Enrollment courses.
- Note that availability of BIOL 1050/1055 and CHEM 1110/1115 are pending alignment approval from USHE and USOE.
- Note that BUS 1600(Entrepreneurship Seminars) is for college credit only; there is no corresponding high school course.
Each High School must select which courses it wants to make available to its students.
- Apply to be a Snow College student
- After you have applied to be a Snow College student, and you have received your Badger ID Number,
register for classes available at your high school.
- CE ADD Form 11-12.pdf - use this to register into a class after classes have begun (Jan 6, 2014).
- CE DROP Form 10-12.pdf - use this if you need to withdraw from a class after you have registered for that class.
- Course Proposal - for use by teachers to propose a Concurrent Enrollment course.
For further questions please contact:
Snow College Concurrent Enrollment
150 East College Avenue