Chemistry at Snow College
With a student focused program and small classes, Chemistry at Snow College is the right solution for your education
Chemistry students at Snow College learn the fundamentals of how our universe works. This includes atomic and molecular composition, properties, interactions, and the requirements for chemical change. Additionally, they will learn key skills and obtain experience thinking critically, preparing them to tackle the real-world issues upon graduation.
In the Chemistry Department at Snow College, you will:
- Be exposed to a world class chemical education.
- Have access to modern instrumentation and laboratories.
- Be a part of a small class, taught by an instructor who will know your name and needs.
- Have access to instructors who are hand-picked for their ability to teach and their dedication to help guide students.
- Be involved with hands-on labs and projects which have close compatibility to the topics you are learning about, and have real-world application.
- Have opportunity to undergraduate research and outreach programs.