Built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930's, the amphitheater, which seats around 200, has been restored with help from the local Rotary Clubs.
Most of the seating has been replaced, the stones originally placed along the pathways and under the benches have been exposed, a new deck has been poured on the stage, and a railing has been added to keep the entertainers from escaping.
There is a large fire pit near the stage where ghost stories and tall tales are told. Some groups have even been known to toast marshmallows or make '"Smores".
Electrical outlets have been added to the amphitheater which allows us to show movies and provide sound for live performances.