A student who graduates from Snow College with an AA degree:
1. has a fundamental knowledge of human cultures and the natural world, with particular emphasis on:
- American institutions;
- the social and behavioral sciences;
- the physical and life sciences;
- the humanities;
- the fine arts;
- and personal wellness;
2. can read, retrieve, evaluate, interpret, and deliver information using a variety of traditional and electronic media;
3. can speak and write effectively and respectfully as a member of the global community, and work effectively as a member of a team;
4. can reason quantitatively in a variety of contexts;
5. can respond with informed sensitivity to an artistic work or experience;
6. can reason analytically, critically, and creatively about nature, culture, facts, values, ethics, and civic policy;
7. can address complex problems by integrating the knowledge and methodologies of multiple disciplines.
8. can speak, read, and write a foreign language with basic proficiency.