Outcomes Related to the Associate of Science Business
Students who are awarded the A.S.B. degree will satisfactorily complete
a minimum of 63 hours including the Business Core (see page 55) and a
minimum of 31 credits in general education excluding those filled by the
Business core, and will be able to demonstrate that they:
1. Read effectively, constructively, and critically.
2. Write clearly, informatively, and persuasively.
3. Speak effectively in a variety of contexts.
4. Retrieve, evaluate, interpret, and deliver information through a variety
of traditional and electronic media.
5. Apply a cultural and historical awareness to a variety of phenomena.
6. Apply computational skills to a variety of contexts.
7. Apply scientific reasoning to a variety of contexts.
8. Apply ethical reasoning to a variety of contexts.
9. Respond with informed sensitivity to an artistic work or experience.
10. Apply personal-fitness and wellness-management principles to lifestyle