Transcript Requests

It is against the law to release grades or transcripts over the phone.

Obtaining a Transcript:

There are two ways to obtain a transcript:

1. In person with a picture ID at the Registration window in the Greenwood Student Center

2. By completing, signing and sending the Transfer Request Form (below) to the Registrar's Office by FAX, Mail or Email

Snow College
Registrar's Office
150 College Avenue
Box 1006
Ephraim, Utah 84627

FAX: (435) 283-7149


Transcript Request Form


There is a $5 fee for each transcript.

The Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act requires the school to have a signed and dated written release before issuing transcripts.

If you request to have your transcript sent by fax, be aware that some transcripts do not transmit clearly because of the security paper that we use. Also, many recipients do not consider a faxed transcript to be official. Check with the recipient before requesting a faxed transcript.

All financial obligations and holds must be cleared and the appropriate fees received before a transcript request can be processed.

Printed official transcripts are individually sealed. If a transcript is sent to a student and the envelope is opened, the transcript becomes unofficial.

Mailed transcript: $5.00
Faxed transcript: $5.00
Electronic transcript: $5.00 (not all schools have this option so please check with your receiving school before requesting this form of delivery.)

We accept: Discover, MasterCard and VISA

Questions call: