Honors Transfer

Utah Schools

Click on an icon for more information



U of U




SUU is currently offering honors housing scholarships to qualifying students. A special President's Transfer Scholarship is available for a Snow College honors student transferring to U of U.

Out-of-State Schools

For information on out-of-state honors programs and opportunities see:

National Collegiate Honors Council
Western Regional Honors Council