This page provides Snow College's statistical information which is reported to federal (IPEDS) and state agencies (Regents) as well as national publication organizations (WinterGreen Orchardhouse, CUPA, Peterson's Guide, etc.), and the general public.
- Fast Facts: Statistical information about Snow College's current enrollment via the Snow College Student Profile.
The links below are to individual profile reports for the current academic year and are based on fall semester data.
- 3rd Week Reports: These are enrollment reports submitted to the State Board of Regents at the 3rd Week of each semester and at the End of each term. End of Term reports are similar in data and format only they represent grading and final term enrollment information.
- Community Engagement Reporting: Snow College collected data regarding efforts toward supplemental workforce education, personal enrichment, community outreach, and events that are in addition to the mission-based academic activities of the institution.
- Gainful Employment Reporting: Reporting of student enrollment, completion, job placement, and acquired debt for those occupational programs leading to gainful employment.
- Interactive Dashboards (available January 2012)
- Common Data Sets