Activity Center Policies
1. All Patrons using either Gym (Main Gym or Lifetime Sports Gym) must check in at the Issue Room. Before using any portion of the facility including the gym, each person must get a wristband and wear it at all times.
2. Hanging on basketball rims is prohibited.
3. Wear only shoes that do not mark the gym floor.
4. Only capped, spill-proof water bottles are allowed.
(NO gum, food, or other drinks are allowed except during athletic events & other events in the AC when concession stand is open.)
5. Swearing, offensive language, or behavior, roughhousing, and fighting will not be tolerated.
6. No spitting on the floor or AC equipment; if you need to spit use a garbage can.
7. Basketballs may be checked out at the Issue Room. Picture ID is required for checkout for adults/students. Kids must leave something of value for collateral.
(Keys, Wallets, Backpacks cannot be left for collateral.)
8. People found in violation of these rules may have their gym privileges suspended or revoked.
9. Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged while using AC facilities’s. Snow College & Snow College AC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.