Fitness Center Rules
General Rules: Conduct while using facilities:
All individuals who use the facilities/activity areas within the Snow College Horne Activity Center are expected to follow the established rules and regulations. The cooperation of all parties using the Horne Activity Center will assist in keeping it clean and orderly. Individuals misusing the facilities or not adhering to the rules and regulations will be immediately removed from the facility and have their privileges revoked and forfeit all paid fees.
- Incompliance with the Utah clean air act smoking and smokeless tobacco is prohibited in or around building.
- The Horne Activity Center is a pay to use facility. All patrons should check in at the front desk and purchase a pass or daily admission fee or show student id for current semester. Wristbands will be issued to those who have passes or pay admission fee. The wristband gives you access to use the center and must be worn at all times. Admission is non-refundable.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the fitness center, blue gym or main gym, racquetball, pool area, and locker rooms with the exception of capped, spill proof, non glass water bottles.
Another exception would be for athletic events when Sacco is selling concessions or catering event.
- Possession of illegal drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the Snow College property and includes Horne Activity Center.
- Verbal or physical confrontation with staff or other patrons, swearing, grunting, loud noise, abusive language, and inappropriate behavior is unacceptable and you can be asked to leave.
- Bicycles, skateboards, longboards, or roller skates and pets are not allowed in the Activity Center. (Only guide/aid animals accompanying visually or hearing impaired individuals may enter the Activity Center.)
- Valuables should not be brought into the Activity Center. Snow College/ Horne Activity Center is not responsible for personal property lost or stolen. Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, damaged..
- Lockers are for day use only. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own lock. Lockers can be rented for semester and yearly rates for those who want to leave there clothes in Activity Center. Those that choose not to rent a locker and leave there personal items here may have locker cleared out.
- Persons with infectious diseases are prohibited from using the facility. All open wounds must be covered.
- All children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult (18 or up) in all areas of the facility at all times.
- Patrons and visitors shall abide by the rules of the Horne Activity Center. Those people found in violation of these rules may be in violation of these rules may have Center privileges suspended or revoked.
- Patrons checking out equipment from issue room will be asked to leave collateral for the item. (This also applies to Snow College Students in Physical Education classes.) Collateral that is accepted is Driver’s License, student id’s or other photo identification. Anyone under 16 is able to leave a shoe or jacket or something you know they will come back for (nothing of value).