The Snow College Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) program is designed to prepare
students to be knowledgeable, highly-trained, competent, caring registered nurses
who can critically think and are ready to enter a variety of health care settings.
We provide essential experiences and opportunities, in the classroom, lab, and clinical
setting, leading to successful careers. We are confident about the quality of education
we provide to our students and are here to help you achieve your goal of becoming
a registered nurse.
- Accept students fall and spring semesters
- 24 students will be accepted each semester, 12 on each campus
- All students are filled from the same applicant pool
- Four semesters in length
- Students start school on the first day of the Snow College semester
- Richfield and Ephraim
- Instructors teach concurrently by live instruction and video conferencing, allowing
students from both campuses to participate in all lectures and discussions
- Students are required to travel occasionally to meet as a group at one campus for
labs and other activities
- Those interested in the Snow College ASN program must complete an electronic application
- Applications will be reviewed and scored appropriately by the Allied Health Department
- Admission to the ASN program will be decided based off of the applicant’s score
- All applicants will be notified approximately five weeks after the final application
acceptance date about placement in the program
Associate of Science in Nursing Mission Statement
The mission statement for the Associate of Science in Nursing program is three-fold:
- To educate students in the registered nurse role to be competent, caring nurses.
- Inspire students to commit to innovative lifelong learning.
- Encourage students to serve the community and the patients they care for.