Skip to content

State Distance Education Authorization

Snow College has complied with the authorization requirements to offer distance and correspondence education in other states.  A current list of the states included in this authorization can be found at  under the State Authorization link.

If you reside in a state that is not included in this list and you desire to participate in the institution’s distance or correspondence education opportunities, you will need to contact the registrar’s office before you will be allowed to register in the program to determine whether the school is able to obtain the authorization that is required by your state.