- Student needs to voluntarily disclose their need for accommodations to the Coordinator
of Disabilities or through the “Request Accommodations” link.
- Student needs to provide current documentation of their disability to Office of Disability
- It is in the best interest of the student to request accommodations early enough in
the semester to allow for accommodations to be put in place.
- Students needs to notify the Office of Disability Services if their needs change during
the semester or between semesters.
- Students needs to attend classes and maintain the academic standards set by the college
- Student must abide by all policies and procedures established for Snow College Students.
- Student are responsible for getting their accommodation letters from the Office of
Disability Services each semester and taking them to their instructors before accommodations
can be utilized.