Hey Badgers – You have a job seeker account waiting for you at Career Badger! To get to it login into your BadgerWeb account first, then look for us under the "Student Tab" at "Career Services online."
Once you are in for the very first time, you will need to:
- Complete your personal profile
- Post your resume (required for campus jobs)
- Upload your class schedule (required for most campus jobs)
Once your profile is complete, you can:
- Search for campus jobs, careers after graduation, or paid internships
- Apply for jobs directly in most cases or follow a link to an employer email or company
- Signup for campus Career Fairs and Employer Events
- Use the Employer Directory to network and connect to our partners
Students must be enrolled for 6 credits or more to work on campus
or to use Career Badger.
If you are looking for additional resources to help you with a variety of career related topics visit our Student Resources page.
Career Services Contact Info: