Residence Hall Association
If you live On Campus while at Snow College, the Residence Hall Association (RHA)
is a great way to get involved and make an impact in your community! The RHA is an
organization composed of all on-campus residents that work to provide a social, inclusive,
and engaging environment under the direction of the Executive Board and Hall Council.
The RHA is here for YOU to get involved!
Get Involved in the RHA
The RHA is always looking for students wanting to get involved! Get involved by:
- Attending an RHA Activity
- Each month, the RHA hosts a program for all residents to attend. Attending these activities
helps you meet new friends and get involved in your community.
- Attending General Hall Meetings (2nd Thursday of every Month at 5:30 p.m. in the GSC)
- At General Hall Meetings, the Residence Hall Council will share what they are working
on, along with accepting input from residents related to making the on-campus living
experience even better.
- Run to be a Residence Hall Representative on the Residence Hall Council
- At the start of the Fall Semester, the Executive Board will accept submissions to
become a Residence Hall Representative. Residence Hall Representatives serve on the
Residence Hall Council as voting members and voices of their individual Residence
Halls. One Representative will be appointed by the Executive Committee for each Residence
Hall except for the Suites at Academy Square, which will have two.
- Run for the 2017-2018 Executive Board
- Election Packets for the 2017-2018 Election will be made available near the end of
the Spring 2017 Semester. Positions of the Executive Board are President, Vice President,
Treasurer, and Secretary.
- Submit a Nomination for a Recognition Award
- Nominate a student or group of students for one of the RHA Recognition Awards! The
RHA strives to recognize individuals or groups of residents for achievements and striving
to make the community better for everyone. Find out more information for recognition
efforts on our Recognition page.
- Serve on a Hall Committee
- Each Hall Representative heads a Committee made up of residents within their area.
Committee members help support their Hall Representative in fulfilling their responsibilities
by helping survey students, plan activities, advertise for events, draft proposals,