On-Call P/T Activity Center Supervisor
Review Date: As applications are received
Close Date: Open until filled
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Job Status: Reviewing Applications
This is a position that provides supervision for the Activity Center in the absence
of the AC Director and other P/T supervisors.
- Primarily responsibility evenings and weekends and holidays, other assignments could
be given depending on need.
- Need to be CPR/First Aid/AED certified or being willing to be certified or be willing
to be trained.
- Supervise the facility to ensure patron safety and proper use of the equipment, enforce
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and written, set-up for building events,
helping with Event Management (student, community, intramural, athletic).
- Have ability to manage small and large groups of people.
- Money Management skills
- Know how to handle yourself in a professional manner with appearance, dress.
- Attend training meetings, set-up trainings.
- Open and close building if called upon.
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving experience
- Must be be able to lift 25-175 pounds.
- Associated degree preferred or job experience in recreation
- Ability to create reports and assessments both orally and in writing.
- Special skills/abilities/competencies: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication and customer service skills,
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and time management skills
- Able to work independently as well as being a Team player.
- Must be flexible to work evening’s, weekends, school breaks, holiday as needed
Hourly Wage: TBD depending on experience. NO Benefits associated with this position.
Part-time hours will vary per week. Hours will vary per month as well.
Shifts may vary by availability. Will mainly work evenings weekend & some holiday
work could be required.
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Email completed application and required documents to email@example.com
Required Applicant Documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Snow College Employment Application
4. Transcripts (Unofficial copies at this point)
5. Three current references with complete contact information