The NAW Waiver is for students who have residency in Nevada, Arizona or Wyoming and
would like to attend Snow College. This waiver, if the student qualifies from the
requirements below, may be able to attend Snow College at the Utah Resident 'In-State'
- The student must be a new freshman and must have graduated from a high school in Nevada,
Arizona, or Wyoming, with a cumulative GPA of a 2.75 (students with a GPA lower than
this will not be awarded).
- If you are planning to transfer to Snow College from another college or university,
you must have a cumulative GPA of a 2.75 and transfer at least 12 credit hours for
consideration. These credits must come from a regionally accredited institution. We
must have all documentation by the March 1st deadline.
- The student will automatically qualify for the tuition waiver without submitting a
scholarship application, however, the student must officially be admitted to Snow College by March 1st.
- During their time at Snow College, the student must maintain 15 credits with 3.0 non-cumulative
GPA at the close of each semester.
- The portion of their tuition that is waived is the Non-resident portion only.
Please remember being granted the NAW Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver does not give the
student automatic Utah residency.