FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
EPHRAIM - About 40 Snow College students and faculty were evaluated after two students
fainted in an Anatomy Lab in the Science Building of the Snow College campus.
About 8:45 p.m. a student reported dizziness and fainted in the lab, where a study group was convened. Emergency responders were immediately called and cleared the building, moving students and faculty to an adjacent administration building.
All students and faculty were checked and cleared to leave on their own.
Emergency responders found higher than normal levels of carbon monoxide in the lab. During subsequent readings, no CO was found and the building is is normal use today.