Skip to content

Snow College Office of Communications- Contact Us

The design staff can provide a complete set of visual/design services to you, so you don't have to design, develop or produce projects yourself. We can help by discussing your needs, giving guidance or provide complete design and creative services to make your project the most visually dynamic and cost effective for your budget.

Design provides services or support for all Snow College on:

Design Projects, Marketing materials, Photography and Videography, Office, division or department website design, PowerPoint or Keynote presentation support/templates,
Approved flyer templates, Large format digital projects, and much more.

Projects that require use of Snow College Design, or approval before production:

• All College communication papers ( Letterhead, any sized envelopes, business cards )
• Any Snow College marketing or advertising materials ( brochures, pamphlets, programs, flyers, posters, banners, advertisements, billboards, etc. )
• Any projects or materials that are developed for the public audience, potential students or campus wide distribution
• Any large production or large distribution of multi-page books, booklets, brochures, etc.
• Any marketing programs or materials for school sports, productions or special events
• Any special logos for departments, centers or offices
• Projects that require full-color offset printing
• Projects where printing costs exceed $300.00 or are larger than 8.5" x 11"
• Any multimedia, photography, videography projects
• Any projects to be displayed outside of campus
• Any digital marketing and mobile electronic device projects
• All interior and exterior signage, building graphics, directories and way finding signage.
• Any banners, exhibits, displays or large digital printing projects
• Any vehicle branding or vehicle wrapping
• Any unique projects not covered above

Projects that Don’t require use of Snow College Design, but still need to follow brand guidelines:

• Flyers to inter or intra-departmental personnel
• Student organization/club flyers
• Faculty communications
• Any class materials from faculty to students
• Any minor, or one-time use projects