... inspiring employees to MOVE, THINK, & LEARN
January 1st - 4th
- Wellness Goal - Organize workspace - An organized workspace has been proven to help reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Dietary Goal - Eat breakfast everyday - "It's a known fact the all of our country's Presidents started each day with a
rousing breakfast." - Sally (You're Not Elected Charlie Brown, 1972)
- Exercise Goal - Bathroom break refresh - Refresh your bathroom break by walking to a restroom farther away. While there,
take a minute to get some stretches in or light excercise like jumping jacks.
January 7th - 11th
- Wellness Goal - 8 hours of sleep - We understand that getting 8 hours of sleep everynight isn't always possible. Simply
set aside one day this week to make sure that you are getting 8 hours of sleep.
- Dietary Goal - Create a meal plan for the week. It has been proven that meal plans help cut down stress loads as well as food costs.
There are a lot of great ideas on Pinterest and the internet.
- Exercise Goal - Walk for 15 minutes 3 different days this week. This is a great way to utilize your 15 minute breaks (see policy)
January 14th - 18th
- Wellness Goal - Complete one item that is on the "back burner". We all have those tasks that keep getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. Complete
one this week!
- Dietary Goal - Drink 8 cups of water a day by the end of the week.
- Exercise Goal - Whenever possible, park in stalls furthest away from your destination to maximize movement.
January 21st - 25th
- Wellness Goal - Clean/Organize personal or work vehicle. For some of us, we spend a lot of time in our vehicles. Organize and clean them to
cut back on the stress and chaos of trying to find things.
- Dietary Goal - Consume at least 2 servings of fruits or vegetables each day.
- Exercise Goal - Stand and move 3 x a day. For some this will be easy, for others, we tend to sit a lot during the day. Make
it a priority to at least stand and move about 3 x daily.
January 28th - February 1st
- Wellness Goal - Compliment yourself at least 1 x a day. Easier said than done. Tell yourself you are amazing! Personal affirmation can go
a long way.
- Dietary Goal - Reduce sugary drink intake by half. You read that right! For example, if you drink 64 oz of soda or other drinks with
high sugar levels, cut that intake by half.
- Exercise Goal - Try a new exercise 3 x this week. Shake up your exercise routine by adding something new.
FitBit Orders - Coming soon
Please contact: Christine Hanks at email@example.com, x7376.