... inspiring employees to MOVE, THINK, & LEARN
FitBit Orders - Coming soon
- What happens to points I have earned in the past?
How much does it cost to participate?
- When the new program rolls out, all past points will no longer be valid.
Can my spouse participate?
- Participation is technically free to employees and their spouses. However, negotiated
discounted healthy lifestyle products and services i.e. gym membership in Richfield,
or FitBit device purchase costs may apply.
What if my FitBit stops working or becomes damaged?
- Spouses of all permanent FT/PT employees can participate.
How do I sign up for payroll deduction?
Can part-time employees participate? What about their spouses?
- FitBit will service your device and often-times replace it if there is a problem that
cannot be resolved within one year of purchase. Go to help.fitbit.com and select 'live chat' to get your replacement processed. (Contact Christine Hanks for replacement questions: x7376)
How does the program differ for Richfield vs. Ephraim employees?
- All permanent PT employees are invited to participate. Their spouses are also invited.
Can I purchase my own FitBit and still participate?
- Because Richfield does not have an activity center, special prices were negotiated
at Lifetime Fitness and Impact Fitness gyms for Snow College employees participating
- Because Ephraim has an activity center, special rates were negotiated for Snow College
employees that affect family rates for the AC.
- Yes. Just be sure to give your information to SnowFit to participate in activities
and win prizes.
Sign Up "Steps"
You may participate in any of the following ways to receive benefits. This program
is entirely voluntary.
I. Obtain a FitBit Device
- Purchase a FitBit device with the corporate discount through SnowFit. (If already
have a FitBit device and do not wish to upgrade skip to step II.)
- Complete the form HERE to purchase the fitbit device through the school as an employee or for a spouse/dependent
of the employee.
- Review the Fitbit website to decide on which Fitbit device you would like to purchase.
- All devices must be paid in full at the Cashiers Office. Bring order form and receipts
to Christine Hanks in HR.
II. Join the FitBit Community
- Set up a FitBit.com account.
- Send your FitBit account email to Christine Hanks. (This email is used for replacements, challenges, and weekly communications.)
III. Accept assignment to a team for the current "Walk" competition
- Those who want to participate in the "Walk" will assemble their teams and report the
names to Christine Hanks who will establish the online challenge.
- Employees can also ask Christine for assistance in team formation.
IV. Join the Facebook Group
- Joining the Facebook community will give you the opportunity to support your fellow Snow College employees
in their efforts to be more physically fit, share recipies, seek encouragement, and
inspire each other.
- Great articles, community events, and other resources will also be made available
V. Participation in SnowFit Events
- SnowFit promotes many community health expos, 5K events, and other fitness-related
events and offers incentives for participation.
How To Set Up A Tracker On A Mobile Device
How To Sync and Get Notifications with iOS Devices
How To Sync and Get Notifications with Android Devices
How To Sync with Windows Devices
How To Automatically Record Exercises with SmartTrack
How To Use Sleep Tools
How To Set Up A Tracker On A Computer
Please contact: Christine Hanks at firstname.lastname@example.org, x7363.