The Snow College Business Academy at Richfield is a great opportunity for graduating
seniors to begin their college freshman year.
- Take classes with a select group of students
- Enjoy exclusive events like business tours and guest speakers
- Courses are taught on the Richfield campus
- Special scholarship opportunities available just for Business Academy participants
- Direct transfer to any Utah business school
- Minimum 2.5 GPA, with preference given to those above a 3.0 GPA
You can earn an Associate of Science Business degree in Richfield over two years or
a Certificate of Proficiency in one year. We are very excited to announce the addition
of three new Certificates of Proficiency in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Basic
Here are some highlights of the program:
- Students earning their Associate of Science Business degree will take business and general education classes together over two years.
The business classes are prerequisites for all of the state business schools.
- Any student who thinks they might want to major in business (management, administration,
finance, accounting, MIS, marketing, etc.) will be in an excellent position to transfer
from Snow and apply directly to the business school as a college junior, without having
to take prerequisites at the transfer school.
- Students earning a certificate of proficiency will take business classes over one or two semesters. Certificates can help you:
- learn skills and behaviors required in a specific field
- increase the credibility of your academic record
- stand out in a competitive job market
- Students accepted into the Academy may have special field trips, guest speakers, and promotional items like sweatshirts and other “swag” related to the program.
- A limited number of students will be accepted into the program, so apply now!
- A $500 per semester scholarship, which is on top of any scholarships the student already qualifies for at Snow.
- Apply by May 5!
- Contact Cozette Roberts for more information
Apply for the Business Academy Now
(Wait for admittance to the program to register)