1. Choose your high school at MyCE to find classes available at your high school. All courses available at your high
school will be listed including: face-to-face taught by a teacher at your high school,
live IVC taught by an instructor on the Snow College campus, Hybrid using recordings of the IVC class, or online.
2. Find the Concurrent Enrollment classes you would like to take.
3. Write down the four-digit CRN (Course Registration Number) of the course(s) you wish to take.
4. High school students who use CRN's not listed in the drop down for their school may enroll in the wrong section and be charged full tuition for the class.
5. You can see course descriptions here.
6. Click on Register Now