Industrial Technology Department
Trying to decide what you want to study in college?
Looking to go back to school to get a better career?
Join the New Industrial Revolution!
Industrial Technology Department focuses on 4 key programs to instruct students in
the most important aspects of today’s job market. You will complete our programs with
a knowledge of industry standards, proficiency in state-of-the-art techniques,
and the ability to compete in any job market. Our hands-on classes and experienced
instructors insure that your learning experience won’t come just from a textbook,
but rather from gaining actual working experience with high-tech equipment and methods
completing a variety of projects.
To receive more information about our programs and applying for scholarships - sign
up here and we’ll also enter you into our drawing for FREE Movies tickets!
- The Industrial Manufacturing Industry can expect a percentage employment increase
of 21% between 2010 and 2020 in the State of Utah
- In Industrial Manufacturing you will prepare layouts, drawings, or sketches of machinery
or equipment; identify and implement new manufacturing technologies and processes;
coordinate equipment purchases, installations, transfers, and planning; and maintain
programs associated with automated production equipment
- Annual median wage for Industrial Mechanics in Central Utah is $54,170
- Industrial Mechanics have a ‘5 star’ rating for job outlook and wages in the State
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery
or refinery and pipeline distribution systems
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics can expect a percentage employment increase of 36%
between 2010 and 2020 in the State of Utah
- Use hand-welding, flame-cutting, hand soldering, or brazing equipment to weld or join
metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products
- Students who complete the program can expect careers in welding fabrication, repair,
construction, and maintenance in the pipeline industry and in the private business
- Welders can expect a percentage employment increase of 31% between 2010 and 2020 in
the State of Utah
- Annual median wage for Machinists in Utah is $44,750
- As a machinist you will set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision
parts and instruments
- Machinists are needed in virtually any business or industry where machines are manufactured,
repaired or used
To apply for admissions to Snow College, click ‘Apply Now’ below and see how the Snow
College Industrial Technology Program can jump start your career!
*estimated amount of growth in Utah employment in this industry from 2010-2020