Vic Tsushima- 1985 Alum
- Where are you currently employed? I’m currently employed at the Flying J/TCH in Ogden, Utah as their Project Manager.
- What are your hobbies?I enjoy fly fishing, river rafting, coaching football and working with the youth.
- How did Snow College contribute to your accomplishments? It allowed me to continue my education at USU through scholarships. Also, through
my associations and acquaintances in school and sports, I find myself continually
being provided with opportunities and friendships from my experiences acquired at Snow College.
- What is your most memorable moment at Snow College?Having spent several years at Snow College, both attending school and playing and
coaching football, it’s hard to highlight just one moment that stands out. Here are
five that come to my mind:
- Finding my girlfriend who later became my wife (Cheryl)
- Being a part of the coaching staff when Snow College won the 1985 National Championship.
There were several memorable things that happened during the season but I can’t help
but remember the plane trip back after having won the Championship; the pillow fights,
going through the emergency exit plan and everyone holding up the pamphlet in the
air, the team making announcements over the intercom, and just the general chaos that
would nowadays probably get us all arrested.
- The opportunity of having my parents watch me play football at Snow College.
- Attending the Friday & Saturday night dances and goofing around.
- Doing football conditioning with the receivers in the AC swimming pool and having
to wear those weird blue swimming trunks.
- What additional information would you like for other alumni to know about you? Cheryl and I are still happily married after 23 years. We have 2 daughters, Taylor
(20) & Torie (18), and now a son-in-law: Taylor recently married Josh Bell and they
live in North Ogden, Utah. You can find us on Facebook under "Cheryl Tsushima."
If you would like to be highlighted, or know someone who would, please contact the
Advancement Office by phone: 435-283-7060 or email: