Skip to content

International Student Admissions

Applying to Snow College is easy! Complete the 4 simple steps and once we receive all the required documents and fees, your application will be processed immediately and you will be contacted via email. If you ever have questions, feel free to email us at ude.wons@lanoitanretni.


Application Icon Apply

Snow College is an open entry school. In order to be accepted, an international student must complete the online application and provide the following documents:

  1. A financial (bank) statement showing at least $22,000.
  2. A signed Financial Statement Form confirming that you can meet your financial obligations to Snow College.
  3. A non-refundable $100 application fee. Payment can be made online through Flywire or through PayMyTuition or by calling +1-435-283-7292.
  4. A complete transcript of your academic (school) records and verification of high school graduation. Please have these certified and translated into English.
  5. Academic English skills are an essential part of success in college, hence we require proof of your language abilities.
    • If your native language is not English, you will need to demonstrate your language proficiency. If you have taken an English language placement test to demonstrate your university-level proficiency, you will need to provide us with a copy of the results. For direct entry into mainstream Snow classes, we require:
      • IELTS – 6.0
      • TOEFL – 63   (minimum 15 per section)
      • Duolingo – 100 (minimum 85 per section)
    • If your academic English skills need improvement, Snow College has an excellent English as a Second Language Program to help you succeed.

Upload these documents

Once we have received your application and the necessary documentation and fees, you will receive an acceptance letter via email.

If you are a transfer student from within the United States, please contact us at +1-435-283-7411.


Visa Icon Student Visa

1. After you are accepted to Snow College, we will send you an I-20 Immigration Form and a link to pay your $500 enrollment deposit to confirm your place.

2. Next, you can apply for your F-1 Visa. It’s important to do this as early as you can to avoid delays because depending on your country of origin, the process can take some time. To begin applying for your F-1 Student Visa, you need to first pay the $350 SEVIS fee.

  • Go to click on the Proceed to I-901 Form and Payment.
  • Check I-20 and select "OK". Fill out the application (The SEVIS ID # is located on the I-20 sent with your acceptance letter).
  • Print out a receipt.

3. Make an appointment at your embassy/consulate.

4. Take all required documents to the embassy/consulate:

  • Form I-20 from Snow College
  • I-901 SEVIS receipt
  • Receipt for payment of F-1 visa application
  • Financial documents
  • Letter of Acceptance from Snow and proof of enrollment deposit payment
  • Housing Letter
  • Scholarship Letter (if applicable)

For more details on the student visa process, see our step by step guide.


Housing Icon Housing

On-Campus Housing

Snow College offers on-campus dormitories, suites and apartments. It's important to apply early because spaces fill up fast.

More about On-Campus Housing >

On-Campus Housing Application >


Off-Campus Housing

Apartments: Off-campus apartments charge a similar amount when compared to on-campus housing, depending on the apartment. Please note, off-campus option listings may not be updated regularly.

Off-Campus Housing Options >