Applying to Snow College is easy! Complete the 4 simple steps and once we receive all the required documents and fees,
your application will be processed immediately and you will be contacted via email.
If you ever have questions, feel free to email us at
Snow College is an open entry school. In order to be accepted, an international student
must complete the online application and provide the following documents:
- A financial (bank) statement showing at least $19,500.
- Verification of high school graduation.
- A non-refundable $100 application fee. Payment can be made online through Flywire or through PayMyTuition or by calling +1-435-283-7292.
- A complete transcript of your academic (school) records. Please have this certified
and translated into English.
- Academic English skills are an essential part of success in college. If your native
language is not English, you will need to demonstrate your language proficiency. If
you have taken an English language placement test to demonstrate your university-level
proficiency, you will need to provide us with a copy of the results. If your academic
English skills need improvement, Snow College has an excellent English as a Second
Language Program to help you succeed.
Upload these documents
Once we have received your application and the necessary documentation and fees, you
will receive an acceptance letter via email.
If you are a transfer student from within the United States, please contact us at
1. Once we send you the I-20 Immigration Form, you then can apply for your F-1 Visa early.
2. Pay the $350 SEVIS fee.
- Go to www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/ click on the Proceed to I-901 Form and Payment.
- Check I-20 and select "OK". Fill out the application (The SEVIS ID # is located on
the I-20 sent with your acceptance letter).
- Print out a receipt.
3. Make an appointment at your embassy/consulate.
4. Take all required documents to the embassy/consulate:
- I-20 from Snow College
- I-901 receipt
- Receipt for payment of visa application
- Financial documents
- Letter of Acceptance
- Housing Letter
- Scholarship Letter (if applicable)
For more details on the student visa process, see our step by step guide.
Snow College offers on-campus dormitories, suites and apartments.
More about On-Campus Housing >
On-Campus Housing Application >
Apartments: Off-campus apartments charge a similar amount when compared to on-campus housing,
depending on the apartment. Please note, off-campus option listings may not be updated
Off-Campus Housing Options >