Applying to Snow College is easy. Students seeking “Conditional Admission” are not
required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score for admission. Complete the 4 simple steps
and once we receive all the required documents and fees, your application will be
processed immediately and you will be contacted via email within one week! We will
return all original documents to you with admission letters immediately. If you ever
have questions, feel free to email us at .
Snow College is an open entry school. In order to be accepted, an international student
must complete the online application and provide the following documents:
- A financial (bank) statement showing at least $19,500
- Verification of high school graduation and proof of age (must be 17 before arriving
at Snow College)
- A non-refundable $100 application fee. Payment can be made online through Flywire
(https://www.flywire.com/school/snow) or by calling 1-435-283-7292.
- A complete transcript of your academic (school) records. Please have this certified
and translated into English
- If you would like the documents above returned by Federal Express or DHL, please include
an additional $40 in U.S. Funds in your payment (Optional)
- Academic English skills are in essential part of success in college. If your native
language is not English, you will need to demonstrate your language proficiency. If
you have taken an English language placement test to demonstrate your university-level
proficiency, please provide a copy here. If your academic language skills need improvement,
Snow College has an excellent English as a Second Language Program to help you succeed.
Upload these documents
Once we have received your application and the necessary documentation and fees, you
will receive an acceptance letter via email.
If you are a transfer student from within the United States, please contact us at
International Student Housing
Snow College offers brand new, on-campus dormitories in addition to off-campus apartments
and home-stay opportunities. Listed below are various housing options that are available
- Dormitories (On-Campus Housing)
Residential Life Suites: All suites include a kitchenette (full-size refrigerator,
microwave, sink cupboards, table and chairs), two bathrooms with showers, and two
- Cooking Apartments: Each apartment has one bathroom, a kitchen/dining area, and three bedrooms. (Castilleja
Hall, Snow Hall).
- Non-Cooking Rooms: These are bedrooms that exit directly into the hallway with community shower/restrooms
on each floor. (Snow Hall)
More about On-Campus Housing
On-Campus Housing Application
- Off-Campus Apartments
Apartments: Off-campus apartments charge between $1,600.00 and $2,100.00 per academic school
year, depending on the complex. Most apartments give a discount to students who pay
their rent in advance for the entire academic school year (Fall Semester and Spring
Semester). Some include the cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity) in the
cost for rent, while other apartments charge separately for these expenses. Please
read all contacts thoroughly. Students are responsible for their own telephone and
cable-TV charges. Private bedrooms are more expensive.
This option is only available as needed. When a student applies for homestay, we look for an appropriate, willing family
in Ephraim. If no family is available, we will give the student the option of living
in an off-campus apartment, or an on- campus apartment if one is available.
Homestay Request Application
(ALL PRICES ARE ESTIMATES AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.)
1. Once we send you the I-20, apply for your F-1 Visa early.
2. Pay the $200 SEVIS fee.
- Go to www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/ click on the Proceed to I-901 Form and Payment.
- Check I-20 and select "OK". Fill out the application (The SEVIS ID # is located on
the I-20 sent with your acceptance letter).
- Print out a receipt
3. Make an appointment at the embassy/consulate
4. Take all required documents to the embassy/consulate
- I-20 from issuing school
- I-901 receipt
- Receipt for payment of visa application
- Financial documents
- Letter of Acceptance/Housing Reservation
Visa application forms
- DS-156 form
- DS-157 form (Males only, ages 16-45)
- DS-158 form (may not be necessary, check with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in your country)
For information on how to enter the U.S. in F-1 Status click here.
A. Purchase an airplane ticket and send your itinerary to:
Becky Adams, Admissions Assistant
Snow College International Center
150 East College Avenue, P.O Box 1005
Ephraim, Utah 84627 USA
B. Set up a time for transportation from the Airport to Snow College.
Center for Global Engagement
Noyes Building 150 College Ave
Ephraim, UT 84627 USA