On-campus living puts you in the center of it all! Enjoy the convenience of a short
walk to class and living in a safe, secure and affordable environment. We have six
residence halls with three room choices:
- Residential Life Suites: All suites include a kitchenette (full-sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, cupboards,
table and chairs), two bathrooms with showers and two sinks.
- A Meal Plan is required each semester for these residence halls; see below for options
- Cooking Apartments: Each apartment has one bathroom, a kitchen/dining area, and three bedrooms.
- Non-Cooking Rooms: These are bedrooms that exit directly into the hallway with community shower/restrooms
on each floor.
- A Meal Plan is required each semester for these residence halls; see below for options.
For residence hall and Meal Plan costs, please visit our On-Campus Housing Price Guide.
*All prices are subject to change without notice
Off-campus housing complexes charge between $695 and $1,930 per semester, depending
on the complex.
- Some complexes give a discount to students who pay their rent in advance for the entire
academic school year (Fall Semester and Spring Semester).
- Some complexes include the cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity) in the cost
for rent, while other apartments charge separately for these expenses.
- Please read all contracts thoroughly. Students are responsible for their own telephone
and cable-TV charges. Private bedrooms are more expensive.
- We provide a list of off-campus apartments, but we do not approve or endorse any specific
- Housing contracts and agreements are between renters and landlords – Snow College
is not responsible for any issues.