Skip to content

Food Services Frequently Asked Questions

If I live off campus can I use badger bucks?

Yes, badger bucks are available for students, faculty and staff.  To load money onto your id card go to  Click on the button “add bucks” and create an account.  This is a great way for parents to add money to student’s cards.

Is the food service the only place to use badger bucks?

No, badger bucks can be used at the Snow College Bookstore and to make copies at the Karen Huntsman Library.

What forms of payment do you accept at Snow College Food Services?

Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted along with Badger Bucks (preloaded money onto student ID card.)

Do I have to purchase a meal plan to eat at the food services?

No, only students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.  See payment options in above question.  

How does the Food Services operate?

All items are sold ala carte.  We have several food stations to choose from (see food stations on Food Services home page).  There is an order form at each station which is to be filled out and given to the employee working that station.  After receiving your food the customer then goes through the cashier station to pay for the food ordered.

Do you allow large groups to come through the line for a meal?

Yes, we have many options available to meet your group’s needs.  Please call or email to make arrangements a head of time.  This is a great way for visiting students to see what the food services have to offer if they choose to attend Snow College.  

 What do I do if I lose my ID card?

First, stop by the food services office.  We can freeze your account so no one can use it for purchases.   Once you find your card or purchase a new card you need to come back to the food services office and have your account activated again.