Opportunity Quest Eligibility
The Snow College Opportunity Quest is a student competition; the student must take
the lead in the submission and must play a major role in formulating the business.
This is a student business model competition and is based on the work of students.
The competition does not award ventures that are not formed and managed by students.
Competing teams must be composed of at least one Snow College student and meet all
of the following criteria:
- The team must be organized and directed by a student from Snow College
- The founding student must be registered for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours during
both semesters of the competition year
- The student team members must be involved in all aspects of the competition
- The team (for the same business idea) must not have been an award winner in past Opportunity
Quest competitions from previous years
- There are no restrictions regarding other team members; however, we suggest building
a balanced team with a strong combination of finance, marketing, engineering and technology
For existing companies
- The company is no more than 24 months old as of competition day
- The cumulative revenue or venture backing for the company has not exceeded $100,000
as of competition day
- An individual team may provide more than one entry; however, each executive summary
must be registered separately