We are excited you are interested in applying for a position as a Snow College Ambassador!
Ambassadors will have the opportunity to serve, make lifelong friendships, create
memories and learn valuable skills and have a lot of fun. Ambassadors represent Snow
College and the Admissions office planning and participating in various recruiting
activities. Some of those activities include campus tours, SnowBlasts, open houses,
High School visits and more. A position on our Ambassador Team will give you the professional,
high quality and resume-worthy experience that will hone your interpersonal, leadership
and organizational skills.
We invite you to read through the following application instructions. Please follow
all directions carefully and feel free to contact us if you have questions. Call 435-283-7273
or email our Ambassador Advisor at
Award: Half tuition
Duration: Incoming Freshman or current Snow College students may apply. Renewable for up to
- Incoming Freshman: 3.0 GPA
- Current Snow Students: 2.75 GPA
- Must complete a full academic school year
Priority deadline: February 1, 2020
Final deadline: February 15, 2020
Round 1: Complete the following items by February 15, 2020.
- Ambassador Application with current transcripts
- Resume with current 3x5 head shot
- Two Reference Evaluations
- About You Page
- Video (If you are a current Snow College student you will need to sign up for an interview
in the Admissions office instead of making a video.)
You may submit your application via mail or email. Videos must submitted as a Youtube
Please mail to:
Snow College Admissions
Attn: Jill Trythall
150 E College Ave.
Ephraim, UT 84627
Please email to:
Round 2: Candidates will be selected from round 1 and invited to attend our SnowBlast/Leadership
weekend March 6-7, 2020. You must be available to attend this weekend to be considered
for this program. Following the Leadership Weekend, chosen applicants will be notified
and awarded a position on the team. Those not selected will be emailed by March 27,
- Apply to Snow College
- Complete entirely the 1 page application
- Submit copy of transcripts with most recent GPA
- Submit a resume highlighting work, leadership and service experience (max two pages)
- Choose 2 references who have supervised or worked closely with you to complete an
evaluation form. Send them the following link and have them fill out and submit the
- Make an “About You” page. This must be an 8.5 x 11 single page used to tell us about
you. Be creative and use any type of materials, photos, words, etc. that will help
best represent who you are. If you choose to mail this page, it will not be returned.
- Interview Video: This is not a competition to see who can make the best video. We
are asking for you to set up a camera and interview yourself answering the following
questions and giving a two-minute presentation on the assigned topic. To submit your
video please upload it to YouTube and put the link on your application.
Note: When uploading your video to Youtube, you must set the privacy to Unlisted or
Public. We cannot view Private videos.
Video Interview questions (1 min. max per question):
- Tell us about you?
- Why do you want to be a Snow College Ambassador?
- What makes you unique as a leader?
- Tell us about a time in your life when you were proud of yourself?
- Tell us about a time in your life you had a conflict with an advisor/boss and how
you resolved it?
Please give a 2-3 minute presentation about “Snow College.” Present to us as if you
are a Snow College Ambassador recruiting prospective students to attend Snow College.
Video Presentation (2-3 minutes)