- Deposit $300
- Day Use - $100/day
- Entire Station (Sleeps 48) - $750/night
- Classroom/Dining Hall (sleeps 22) - $250/night
- Plummer House (sleeps 13)- $250/night
- Lodge (sleeps 13) - $250night
How To Find Us
- Once in Ephraim - Turn East on 400 South
- Turn South on 300 East (you will pass Ephraim Elementary School at 500 South)
- Follow Canyon Road as it turns East
- 7 miles to the Great Basin Station
- 1 mile -Snow College Ropes Course on your right
- 1.25 miles - Cross the cattle guard onto Manti La Sal National Forest
- 3 miles - Forest Road 0051 is on your right
- 5 miles - Forest Road 0052 and Lake Hill Campground are on your right. This is where
the paved road ends
- 7 miles - The Great Basin Station driveway on the right @ the top of the “S” curve
- 8 miles - If you reach Bluebell Flats, you have gone too far
Click here for a map including Ephraim and the GBS.
Click here for a map including Sanpete county and the GBS.
Please be aware and inform your group of the following:
- Groups over 50 will need to provide portable toilet facilities. Although the Great
Basin Station toilet facilities are adequate – the septic system will not accommodate
groups over 50 people.
- The Great Basin Station does not provide linens or bedding – Lodging is dormitory
style with bunk beds with twin-sized mattresses.
- Full-kitchen facilities are available for your use in the Lodge, Plummer House, and
South House (the main kitchen), but utensils vary and can be limited.
- Campfires are only allowed in the two designated fire pits and pending current state
fire restrictions. Summer 2021 - No Fires Allowed!
- In accordance with the Federal Drug-Free Schools and Community Act, no alcohol, non-prescription,
and illegal use of drugs are allowed.
- In compliance with the Utah Indoor Clean-Air Act, smoking is not allowed within 25
feet of any building. (A $500 cleaning fee will be assessed for each infringement.)
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- Discharging firearms at the Great Basin Station is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed at the Great Basin Station.
- No defacing property – this includes carving in trees.
- Service Projects - We have plenty! Let us know if your group would like to do a service project.
- Food - We can put you in touch with an excellent caterer, or you may prepare your own meals
in one of our kitchens.
- Telephones - Due to our remote location, some cellular providers have spotty signal, while others
have no signal.
- Beds - There are beds for up to 50 overnight guests (we have accommodated larger groups
if you don't mind bring your own tents or RVs). Lodging is "Dormitory" style. Bedding
is not provided.
Calendar coming soon!