We prepare Snow College students and recent graduates to enter the workforce and teach
them the necessary job search skills to secure employment throughout their lifetime.
We support your students in gaining internships or careers that match their academic
We also support faculty through employer outreach, internship program development, employer training satisfaction or need surveys, student exit outcome surveys, and more.
WorkshopsAs an additional service let us teach your class the next time you have a conference or a need to work away from campus for a day. Invite a Career Coach or student Career Peer to speak to your class or your student organization.
We offer customized 50-minute presentations on job & internships search skills. Topics include:
- Build a resume and cover letter that showcases your abilities
- Five tips to Ace the Interview
- What is your workplace conflict style and how do you manage it?
- Conflict resolution - What is your workplace conflict style and how do you manage it?
- Myer-Briggs Type Indicator assessment and how your unique personality works with others
- CliftonStrengths – How to use your top 5 unique strengths to success ($12 test fee)
- Workplace Diversity – includes scenarios and case studies to resolve
- Negotiating & how to evaluate a job offer
- Look Sharp: professional workplace behavior and appearance
- Personal Branding and LinkedIn– what does your online presence say about you?
- Federal & State Jobs require unique search strategies - learn them
- Small group formation and group dynamics in organizations
- How do you get experience and build a resume - Internships and Part-Time Jobs
- Make connections through networking
- and other career topics customized to your majors or interests
Don't Cancel Class
The Snow College Career Services team is available to assist you when you are unable to lecture. Benefits include:
- You can submit a request for Career Services to substitute in your absence (2 weeks advance notice, please)
- Career Services can offer a variety of lectures tailored to your specific group of students and their needs. Examples include: Resumes, Cover Letters, Searching for Jobs, Networking and LinkedIn, Interviews and many more!
- Career Services has locations on both Ephraim and Richfield campuses, no matter where your class is located we can help!
Complete and submit the online form below and we will schedule our team to attend your class.
Please give us at least two weeks notice before your class. Please contact Stacie Durrance at 435-283-7648 or Lisa Laird at 435-893-2221.