Skip to content

Housing Payment Information


Payment Information

See your specific housing contract for the full terms and conditions for payments. Students desiring to cancel a contract are required to submit written notification with the student's signature to the Office of Residential Life via mail, fax or in person. The postmark on the envelope or date stamp on the fax will serve as the date of official notification.

Payment Options: Housing and Meal Plan

Charges posted to the Student account are viewable on BadgerWeb. Once you have logged in, click on the "Student" tab at the top and then select "Student Records". The Residential Life Office begins posting housing charges in late April to early May for those students that have been assigned and have a student account or Badger ID.

Financial Aid

NOTE: If you are relying on Federal Financial Aid to assist in covering your housing charges you MUST complete the application process BEFORE June 1 for funds to be available at the start of the fall semester. For details contact a Student Success advisor at email address for this person.  

There are ADDITIONAL STEPS AND PAPERWORK, beyond the initial FAFSA application, that must be completed by June 1st. Please see our Financial Aid page for more information. 

Financial Relief Appeals - For students seeking financial relief from an on-campus housing contract, please see this page for information and an application.

Payment Plan - Snow College provides an interest free automatic payment plan. Payments are based on the amount you owe, total Snow College expenses, at the time you apply for the payment plan. There is a fee to initiate a payment plan.

Paying Online - you will need to login to your BadgerWeb account to utilize this option. You will need your Snow College (Badger) ID and password.

Check or money order may be mailed to: 

Snow College
Cashier's Office
150 College Ave
Ephraim, UT 84627

Please note the purpose of the check (housing application fee, reservation fee, housing charges, meal charges, tuition, fees, etc.) when making the payment. The funds received will be credited to your student account.

You may also make payments in person at the Cashier's windows on the second floor of the Greenwood Student Center. We cannot accept payments in person, or on the phone, in the Residential Life Office. 

Past Due Payment Plan - This payment plan option is for students that have past due accounts or students that did not sign up for a payment plan before the deadline(s).