This page should help you with the Snow College 'BADGERS' wireless network or Wi-Fi network on the Snow College Campus.
In your device, go to where you choose WiFi networks. Select the "Secure Badgers" network. The password is your Snow College username and password (Same login as Badgerweb). If you are a guest select "Badgers" (There is no password for this network).
1. Open your browser and browse to a page that isn't already in your browser's cache. You will be redirected to the new network system.
2. Accept the Snow College Acceptable Use Policy.
3. You will see a screen prompts you to choose the kind of user you are. Click on
"Users who have a network account."
If you are not a student or work at Snow College click on "Self Registration Guest Access" and proceed to the steps at bottom of page labeled "Guest Access."
Provide your Snow College Active Directory username and password. For students, this is the same one you use in our labs to log in. For faculty and staff, this is the same as your Snow College e-mail username and password.
4. Your device will be "registered." "Registration" means different things based on
what kind of device you are using. If you are using a Windows or Mac OS, you need
to have a recent OS and an up-to-date anti-virus system installed. If you don't, you
won't be able to use the wireless network. Registration takes approximately 30-60
1. Fill out the form with your information and click "Request Guest Access."
2. Your username and password will be sent to your phone or email. After you recieve the text or email enter the information in the box. You are now on step 4 of the previous steps.
That's it! These steps only happen the very first time you use your device, and then the system remembers you for the next 180 days. (If you registered as a guest you have 24 hours) Please report any questions or problems you might have to: , or call the IT Office help desk at 435-283-7088.