To get your device connected to the Snow College wireless network, follow the instructions
- Remove the EDUROAM wireless network in your device settings if you have previously connected to it.
Follow the instructions for your specific operating system from the following list:
- Connect to SnowWifi network
- You will need to register your gaming, Alexa, Roku, Google Home, and any device that
won't connect to wifi.
- Contact the IT Help Desk at 435-283-7777.
- If you are a guest, select "SnowWifi" (There is no password for this network)
- You now have access to the Snow College guest wireless network
If you need help with this process, please contact the computer help desk at 435-283-7777.