Building Policies for Students
- Students have access to any space that can be opened by a key card. Sectional rehearsals
must occur in those spaces.
- M144 is a classroom, not a rehearsal studio
- Use of the Recital Hall, Orchestra/Band Room, or Concert Hall must be scheduled with
Dr. LeBaron and supervised by faculty or house manager
- Use of the Eccles Recording Studio, Tech Lab or the West Campus Music Center must
be scheduled through Mr. Hinckley and supervised by faculty or house manager
- The Tech Crew and faculty are the only people authorized to move a piano
- Do not leave instrument cases on the floor of storage rooms
- No one touches percussion equipment except percussionists (see Jay Lawrence or Dr.
Vance Larsen with questions)
- Never put anything on a piano and replace piano covers after use
- Percussionist schedule percussion studio first, then other drum rooms
- If you move music stands, chairs, or other equipment, return it when you are finished,
but don’t move stands and chairs in the first place
- Keep locker rooms clean, throw away your own trash!
- Copy machines for student use are located in the library