Skip to content


Financial Toolbox

Use our online services to quickly:

  • Pay your tuition and fees
  • Check your current account balance


Pay tuition and fees


If you need to setup or manage a payment plan:

  • Learn about Payment Plans online
  • Or call Nelnet at 1-800-609-8056


Badger Bucks turns your Badger Card into a debit card. You can easily do the following online:

  • Add money to my Badger Card
  • Request Badger Bucks Refund


Manage my Badger Bucks


*Tuition, fees, housing and meal plan charges are required to be paid in full or have a payment plan approved before the 5th day of the semester. 

Mailing Address

Ephraim Campus

Snow College
Cashier's Office
150 College Avenue
Box 1008
Ephraim, UT 84627

Phone: 435.283.7296
Located: Greenwood Student Center - 2nd Floor
Hours: M - F, 9:00am - 4:00pm MST

Richfield Campus

Snow College
Cashier's Office
800 W 200 S
Richfield, UT 84701

Phone: 435.893.2249
Hours: M - F, 8:30am - 4:00pm MST



A financial hold indicates that you have a past due balance at Snow College. Please call the Cashier's office and someone will explain the details regarding your account.

The most efficient way to receive a student refund is through Direct Deposit. This allows us to directly deposit funds into your bank account. If you do not have Direct Deposit set up with us, a check will be mailed to either a check mailing address or the permanent address you have provided the school. To set up Direct Deposit, fill out this form and submit it to the Cashier's office.

Snow College scholarships will be entered in student accounts about 10 days before the beginning of each semester. If you do not see your scholarship after that time, you can contact the scholarship office at 435-283-7150. Make sure you have completed all the requirements, including writing a “Thank You” letter.

Outside scholarships, or those from a source other than Snow College are usually disbursed in a form of a check mailed to the Snow College Cashier's office. Make sure that agency has your student ID # and the Snow College mailing address.

Our new online bookstore is an affordable option for students. Visit the website to view a personalized page of your courses and corresponding course materials.

Snow College encourages students to pay online for their classes. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Simply help your contributor log-in to your student account at BadgerWeb and go into Student Records within the student tab. There are no additional fees assessed for paying with credit cards. Make payments here.

Snow College follows federal guidelines under The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). FERPA is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. Once a student reaches 18 years of age or attends a postsecondary institution (Snow College), he or she becomes an "eligible student," and all rights formerly given to parents under FERPA transfer to the student. If parent(s), guardian(s) or a high school counselor of a Snow College student enrolled in a Snow College course desires to discuss the student's performance or academic record with a professor, the parent, guardian or counselor must receive permission from the student. This permission must be received in writing. This form can be filled out and signed by the student and sent to the Snow College Registrar's Office.

Snow College does not charge late fees. Remember to pay all tuition and fees by the 5th day of the semester or set up a payment plan to avoid having your classes dropped.


Related Departments