Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

It is against the law to release grades or transcripts over the phone.

Obtaining a Transcript:

There are two ways to obtain a transcript:

  1. In person with a picture ID at the Registration window in the Greenwood Student Center (GSC)

  2. By completing, signing, and sending the Transcript Request Form to the Registrar's Office by fax, mail, or email

If you are sending in a Transcript Request Form, please complete the following steps:

  1. Fill out and sign the Transcript Request Form;

  2. Send it via fax, mail, or email to the contact listed below; and

  3. Provide payment for the transcript:

    1. If you are paying by check or money order, please send the check or money order with the Transcript Request Form.
    2. If you are paying by credit card, please call the Cashiers Office at one of the following numbers:
      • 435.283.7292
      • 435.283.7293
      • 435.283.7294
      • 435.283.7295

Note: All financial obligations must be cleared before the Records Office will release any transcripts. 

Contact Information: 

Snow College
Registrar's Office
150 College Avenue
Box 1006
Ephraim, UT 84627

FAX: 435.283.7149


email address for this person

Cost: $5.00

We accept: Discover, MasterCard and VISA

Discover Card MasterCard Visa Card


Delivery Options: 

  • USPS - $0
  • Domestic Express - $20  
  • International - $40

Questions? Please call: 435.283.7230

 NEW Leadership & Service Transcript Benefit