Move In - Move Out

Move-In Day

Welcome to Your Hall, Your Home! We are excited to have you live in on-campus housing. To help you adjust and answer some questions. Remember if you have questions you can always contact us by selecting the 'Contact Us' email on our website. You will be emailed your housing assignment but can always log back into your housing application to see updates.

Move-In Day

Move-in Day (Fall): Saturday, August 17, 2019. Buildings will be open starting at 8:00am and will continue to check-in students until 10:00PM.

Move-in Day (Spring): Saturday, January 4, 2020. Buildings will be open starting at 8:00am and will continue to check-in students until 10:00PM. 

Check-in details: You will want to pick up your student ID at the Greenwood Student Center, Registrar's Office. The Registrar's Office will be open on move-in day at 8:00am until 5:00pm.

Move-in early: If you are wanting to move-in early will need to fill out an Early Move-in Application, this can be found under Forms and Information on our website. There is an additional $150 Early Move-in Fee. Once the application is approved and processed, You will receive an email with your scheduled date and time and your student account will be charged the early move-in fee. The earliest a student can move-in is Friday, August 16, 2019 and there limited spots available. 

Late check-in: If you plan to check-in later than 10:00PM on move-in day, you will need arrive the following day to the Office of Residence Life between 9:00AM and 5:00PM. At which point the Office of Residence Life front desk staff will contact a staff member to check you into your room.

Room Key/Key Card: Your student ID acts as your keycard to gain entry into your building and sometimes your room. After you obtain your student ID card from the Registrar's Office, you will need to activate the card in the Office of Residence Life. You will then check into your room and receive a hard key for your room. If you lose this key at some point in the year, you need to report the lose to the Office of Residence Life immediately and pay for a new key.

Student Leader details: If you are a student leader (SBO, Ambassador, PLT, Peer Mentor, etc.) a specified early move-in day will be emailed to your supervisor from the Office of Residence Life. You may email if you need to clarify your move-in day and time. 

Badger Bucks

If you live in a non-cooking room you will recieve $795 per semester that is added to your student ID card. If you live in a cooking apartment, you will receive $200 per semester on your student ID card. These funds can be refunded at the end of Spring semester if there is more than $50 left on the card and if you fill out a Badger Buck Refund form in the Office of Residence Life.

 Dorm room studying