Summer Group Housing
Summer housing for groups, conferences and family reunions must go through the Snow
Snow Fun-Assistant Snow Fun Director
- Secure entry (all buildings are locked and secure)
- Video surveillance to help keep you and your belongings safe
- High Speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Common/public use space
- Vending Machines
- Accessible free parking
Dates, Rates and Locations
Summer housing starts on June 1-July 29
All rates identify specific room types and are per person per night rate. Rates listed
do not include the Transient Room Tax for Sanpete County and Ephraim Sales Tax Rate.
Snow College Affiliated Groups - Contact Snow Fun
Required Tax Exempt Forms
TC-721: Exemption Certificate
TC-73: Sales Tax Exemption Contract
During the summer months, Snow College offers on-campus overnight accommodations to
groups and individuals. Currently the Office of Residence Life will be utilizing the
Suites at Academy Square for Camps and Conferences.
View the Campus Map
- Application - Group leaders will need to contact Snow Fun or www.snow.edu/snowfun.
- Assignments - Snow Fun will provide a roster for groups to fill out with room assignments.
- Cancellation - In the event that it becomes necessary to cancel the event, please
notify Snow Fun.
- Reservations - We urge you to make your reservations in advance for your group event.
Many of our facilities book quickly for the month of June.
- Roommates - Groups are usually housed on the same floor/wing or within the same residence
hall. It is the responsibility of the group leader to assign roommates.
- Key Cards - Each group will be issued building key cards, which only allow them to
access the building, wing, and suite assigned. Each hall is equipped with security
cameras throughout that monitor 24/7. If a group loses a key card the group will be
charged $50 per lost key card.
Our Snow College Housing staff is highly qualified and dedicated to serve you. We
hope that you will enjoy your stay on the beautiful Snow College campus.
Food service, provided by Snow College Food Services, must be scheduled and purchased
in advance. For assistance please contact the Food Services Director.