Skip to content

Incident Reporting

Safety Incident Forms

blue arrow Complete Form 122 (Employers First Report of Injury or Illness)

blue arrow Complete the college's Accident-Injury Incident Report Form

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. How soon does my employee need to complete Form 122?
    • Within 24 hours of the incident when possible. Otherwise, as soon as possible.
  2. Where do I send Form 122 when it's complete?
  3. If my employee needs to go to the doctor/hospital and the form has not been filled out, what do I do?
    • Go to the doctor, submit the form as soon as you are able.
  4. Does HR need a copy of my Doctor's note?
  5. Will somebody contact my employee?
    • The employee will be contacted by a Worker's Comp adjuster. If HR has questions they will contact the supervisor or employee.
  6. If my employee is given restrictions what do I do?
    • Contact Linda in HR to see if we can accommodate.