Snow Blast Packing List
- Pillow and sleeping bag/blankets (you may be sleeping on the floor/couch of your host's
- Change of Clothes (for Saturday)
- Appropriate attire for activities (refer to event agenda and email)
- Toiletries (you know the essentials)
- Anything for medicinal needs
- Shower stuff
- Signed Participation Waiver (by parent/guardian)*
*If you are 18 years old at the time of the event, you can sign your own waiver at
the time of check-in. Must provide ID.
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to Snow College and we ask all who attend a
SnowBlast to observe the following guidelines:
- Once you check in and have been assigned a host, you cannot leave the event until
it ends on Saturday. We understand that there may be extenuating circumstance that
might require you to leave early. If this is the case, arrangements need to be made
with Jill Trythall (435-283-7273 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and your parent/guardian. This insures your safety and abides college policy.
- You are to stay with your assigned host both days of the SnowBlast event.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for drugs and/or alcohol use.
- Once you have retired for the evening and go to your host's apartment, you are to
stay in that location for the remainder of the night.
- Bullying will not be tolerated. If you are being bullied, let your host/Jill Trythall
- Parents are welcome to attend the Opening Session, Parent Q&A Session and Tour on
Friday. The remainder of the SnowBlast is for students only. No lodging or meal
arrangements can be made for parents.