A program offered to high school students working towards a college degree while taking
Snow College courses 100% online. (Not Concurrent Enrollment)
Steps to Apply
- Complete online application - Click Apply Now above
- Pay the $30 nonrefundable application fee
- High school transcript, GED, or home school transcript
- Official college transcript from each institution attended (including technical education
- ACT/SAT scores are only required for the Presidential academic scholarship and are
helpful for placement during class registration
- Submit documents one of the following ways:
- Mail: Snow College, Admissions Office, 150 College Avenue, Ephraim, UT 84627
- Fax: 435.283.7157
Conditions To Apply
A student may attend Snow College prior to high school graduation if he or she:
- Is at least a junior or senior in high school, with some rare exceptions for sophomores.
- Has a GPA or ACT score which predicts success, generally considered to be a 3.0 GPA
or 22 composite ACT
score. (A sophomore must have a 3.5 GPA or higher.)
- Submits an Early Admission Informed Consent Agreement.
- Meets approved course prerequisites that apply to both regular college students and
students, e.g., Math (ACT and/or math placement score).
Any exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and will require an interview.
A student admitted under this
option will be admitted for one semester at a time and will be allowed to continue
only if he or she earns a semester
grade point average of 2.00 (C) or higher.