Alumni Legacy Nonresident Waivers are granted to Snow College by the State of Utah and may be adjusted without prior
notice. This award allows Snow College to waive an amount up to the full nonresident
portion of tuition for children and grandchildren of Snow College graduates. This
is to recognize the legacy of past graduates and promote a continued connection to
their alma mater.
Am I Eligible?
- This waiver is only for the children and/or grandchildren of Snow College graduates
who live outside of Utah.
- A student must have at least one parent or grandparent who has graduated from Snow
College with an associate’s degree or higher.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 is required in order to be granted this waiver
from one semester to the next.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
- Any credits earned by students on the Alumni Legacy Waiver can be used to meet the
requirements for Utah residency.
- This waiver cannot be used in conjunction with any other nonresident waiver.
- The Alumni Legacy Waiver cannot be deferred.
Scholarship are awarded year round.