- Apply and get accepted to Snow College by December 1st
- Get an index score of 64+ (Determined by GPA & ACT)
- Complete the application by January 31st
Snow College Academic Scholarships
(Dean - Honors scholarships)
- Apply and get accepted to Snow College by March 1st
- Request ACT/SAT to send test score to Snow College
- Request Snow College Admissions Office to update highest score
- Contact departments, performance based offices, and athletic department to complete any other criteria they may specify
There are no deadline dates for the Alumni Legacy, Non-resident and NAW waivers. They
are awarded throughout the year.
Consider applying for FASFA to determine if you will qualify for any additional financial
We did the legwork for you, all you have to do is apply, apply, apply!
- Apply to as many scholarships as possible
- Identify Snow College as your school of Interest or the next school you plan to transfer
- Review and proof read essays, if applicable