After the Award of a Scholarship
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will have certain responsibilities you will
be required to do.
- You will be emailed your scholarship contract. It is your responsibility to read and
comply with this contract.
- You will be required to enroll in the required amount of credit hours to support the
specific scholarship you have received.
- You will be required to monitor your GPA to make sure you qualify for the minimums
of the scholarship.
- If you are offered a scholarship that is deferable and plan to take a leave of absence,
you must submit the leave of absence form before the beginning of the semester you
wish to defer.
- A thank you letter may be required to the provider of the scholarship. Information
on this requirement will be detailed on your scholarship contract.
- All correspondence regarding your scholarship will be done via email to your preferred
- There are many opportunities to receive awards to help fund your education here at
Snow College. We encourage you to apply for every scholarship for which you feel
you may qualify.
- If you receive a scholarship award, please note that funds do not disburse into your
student account until approximately ten days prior to the start of each semester.
All scholarship funds will first be applied to what you owe Snow College. If you plan
on receiving a refund, please sign up for direct deposit.
If you have any questions about any part of the process, please contact the Scholarship
We wish you the best of luck!