Skip to content

Consumer Information

Student Consumer Complaints

Informal reports or complaints associated with Snow College should be directed to the appropriate College office or department.

Formal Student Complaints

  1. Complaints against the College relating to fraud, false advertising, or other deceptive practices can be filed with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection, 160 East 300 South, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, Telephone No. 801-530-6601, Toll Free in Utah at 1-800-721-SAFE. In addition, students involved with distance and correspondence education can file a complaint with their state’s enforcement authority (State Regulators/Student Consumer Complaints) HERE.
  2. Complaints relating to issues that are covered by the Student Rights and Responsibilities Code should follow the College's prescribed process for filing a complaint.
  3. Complaints relating to the quality of education at Snow College or other issues appropriate for consideration by Snow College's accrediting body can be filed with the Northwest Commission of College and Universities at

Copies of documents describing the College's accreditation and state approval are available for review upon request. For concerns that are not successfully resolved at the College level, complainants may contact any of the following organizations: